Affirmative Action and the CCRI

JB nunes at SISNA.COM
Fri Jul 26 22:55:54 MDT 1996

At 03:26 PM 7/26/96 -0700, you wrote:
> We must
>not, in short, give in to the temptation to abandon the idea of Dr. Kings
>of judging our fellow citizens on the content of their character rather
>than the color of their skins.

We hope you will enjoy your right to cherish your color of skin title and
bask in it's guiding light. There are many of us that deplore the title more
than
African Americans are disgusted with the denigrated title of n.....ger. My point
is that your legal title is not your heritage title and for this reason you
are at
a disadvantage in this society. The open border has allowed in illegals from
over 45 different countries and in the millions, who don't want to be
"Americans"
but bring in and keep their language and religion. The real world is: "in
union and
cooperation there is ongoing strength".  JB.