TWA Flt. 800

Edward Dunai darkside at ASU.EDU
Sat Jul 27 13:02:50 MDT 1996

Mel,
        I did hear some speculation that the explosion could have been
caused by a flare dropped by a ANG C-130 Hercules which was near the area
that night, however both the pilot of the Hercules and his CO have stated
that they dropped no flares until after the explosion, moreover the pilot
was one of the witnesses who reported a streak of light merging with the
747.  I doubt that it was "friendly fire" which brought down flight 800
but I would certainly hope that this line of inquiry is followed with as
much care and thoroughness as every other.  BTW, does anybody have any
info on the bomb which detonated in Atlanta last night?  I heard that
there were several dead and more injured.  Could there be a link?  If so,
and if we figure out which group of cowardly maniacs carried out these
attacks and trace them to any of the nations which sponsor terrorist
activities, then I have a modet proposal.  I figure that we have quite a
few spare nukes lying around gathering dust and cobwebs, and I'm pretty
sure that Russia's also got a couple to spare, I figure that it would be
quite imperative that we validate our test results with above-ground
tests, while at the same time ensuring that our launch systems are
trustworthy and reliable.  I fairly certain that, with just a few such
tests, totally cooincidently conducted over major military and political
sites within that nation which sponsored the terrorists, we will be able
to say for sure that our nuclear stockpile is reliable and effective.
While this may be a little hard on the nation upon which we conduct this
test, I'm fairly certain that we'll get all the data needed to prevent
the need for such tests in the future...

|         Darkside at ASU.EDU                              |
|  http://www.public.asu.edu/~edward01/index.html       |
| "In this present crisis, government                   |
|  is not the solution to our problems,                 |
|  government IS the problem.                           |
|                       Ronaldus Magnus                 |