Call an Apple an Orange, A theory ......

Helen Cadogan hc40 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Sat Jul 27 22:23:24 MDT 1996

Whew!  I agree with you totally.  Both Welfare and Affirmative Action
bind whomever steps into their initiative-sapping maws into the
state-fostered bondage of Neo-Slavery.  It's all about power; only this time,
the plantation owners are liberal politicians of every stripe.

Helen

--
"If we must die, let it not be like hogs
Hunted and penned in an inglorious spot,....

                                         --Claude McKay, "If We Must Die"

http://www.talkin-drum.com/canboulay/