Food for Thought

Robert Neil uarn at MCK-UAII.MCK.NCSU.EDU
Mon Jul 29 08:45:53 MDT 1996

> Hmmm. Forgive me again, but wouldn't the definition of impartiality be
> allowing both sides to be heard equally?
>

> Susan
> ds_gilkeson at twu.edu
> ... always pondering.... :)

Hmmm...no, actually the definition of impartiality *would* be
"unbiased".  Unbiased means you don't favor one side over the other.
In the past, CSPAN did not favor one end of the political spectrum
over the other. Now, they have decided that they want to
overrepresent liberal callers and underrepresent conservative
callers.

Hmmm...keep pondering. ;)