Gun Control (my opinion)

Dennis Putnam putnamd at ATLODBS1.HAYES.COM
Mon Jul 29 13:25:12 MDT 1996

> I have always been curious about how you might interpret the meaning of
> the 2nd ammndt in this way and accept the limits on civilian ownership of
> amongst others - nuclear arms?

Easy, this is already defined in US Code (don't recall the specific section)
but the 2nd applies to the type of arms carried by infantry solders. There are
few solders with nuclear bombs slung over their backs. This is also borne out
by reading the Federist Papers.

---
Dennis Putnam, Manager
Technical Planning and Services
Hayes Microcomputer Products, Inc.

Hayes or its management.

"Our Founding Fathers did not create our civil liberties ... They safegarded
them." Tanya Mataksa, NRA-ILA Executive Director.