[Brigade] (Fwd) [1776] Ken Hamblin Editorial

JOHN EMERY emery at MARION.ULTRANET.COM
Mon Jul 29 19:02:02 MDT 1996

>                   THE GRAND OLD PARTY IS LOSING ME
>                             by Ken Hamblin
>
>(excerpts the the column)
>
>  Even after Dole betrayed the army of loyal Second Amendment
>  supporters
>by going soft on the federal assault-weapons bill, I perservered
>and clung doggedly to the notion that things couldn't get much
>worse than re-electing the liberal Democrats.
>  But I was wrong.
>
>(snip)
>
>  The GOP's decision to slip into a berth with the twin
>  afflictions of
>federally supported affirmative-action programs and race-based
>quotas is clearly an effort to try to deny the Clinton campaign
>another opportunity to bash Dole. But that might only have worked
>among liberal voters, the ones who had no intention of voting for
>Dole in the first place.
>  That's where the GOP loses me.
>  Seek as I might, I cannot fathom the logic of the Grand Old
>  Party.
>This logic of aspiring to out-liberal the liberals by blessing
>the very evil our country must eliminate fast.
>
>(snip)
>
>  The working folks I talk to every day still believe in the
>conservative movement. They are willing to support a party and a
>candidate who is ready to play hardball if it'll get the country
>back on track.
>
>Ken Hamblin's Home Page
>http://www.hamblin.com
>

> *****{{{{{{{{{****************}}}}}}}}}*****
>        Un-Official News and Opinion from
> Linda Muller-Web Master-lmuller at iquest.com
>     In San Diego - July 4th thru August 19 !!!!
>                 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
>  Pat Buchanan Internet Campaign Headquarters
>                http://www.buchanan.org
>                 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
>    US Taxpayers Party Internet Headquarters
>             http://www.ustaxpayers.org
>                 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
>         Network USA (Vote & Media Fraud)
>              http://www.networkusa.org
>                 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
>  GO PAT....GO BRIGADES....GO USTP....!!!!
>  .........GO USMC.........HOO RAH...!!!!!!!!!!!!
>  ......GO KITCHEN MILITIA.....GO USA...!!!!
>  .........GO EAGLE SPECIAL FORCES...!!!!!!!
>                 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
> *****{{{{{{{{{****************}}}}}}}}}*****

JOHN EMERY
64 Brockton Ave
Scituate Ma 02066
617 545 1680

BUCHANAN  STATE INTERNET COORDINATOR READY TO RIDE

"When all government domestic and foreign,in little as in great things,shall
be drawn to Washington as the center of all power,it will render powerless
the checks of one government on another,and will become as venal as the
government from which we seperated."
Thomas Jefferson 1821