Affirmative Action and the CCRI

Edward Dunai darkside at ASU.EDU
Tue Jul 30 20:08:24 MDT 1996

Dennis,
        I would include on your list of organizations to be eliminated
the KKK, the Aryan Nation and any other white supremist group.  While
INDIVIDUALS may be inferior or superior to others, I do not believe that
GROUPS are, and thus is the crux of my argument.  If the groups are equal
in potential, affirmative action is but retargetted racism.  We must
judge each other as individuals, based on our merits, our
accomplishments, our character.  We must not judge each other based on
our ethnic identification or our skin color.

|         Darkside at ASU.EDU                              |
|  http://www.public.asu.edu/~edward01/index.html       |
| "In this present crisis, government                   |
|  is not the solution to our problems,                 |
|  government IS the problem.                           |
|                       Ronaldus Magnus                 |