Deaths surrounding Clinton V2.0

Stephen A Frye safrye at CCGATE.DP.BECKMAN.COM
Tue Oct 1 14:51:40 MDT 1996

>Stephen do you know of anyone that has so many deaths closely associated with
>them...maybe Capone? Isn't over 50 a good round number that went down the tube
>for
>resisting the Clinton gang? How about setting Columbo on the Foster case.
>Compared
>to the usual clues Foster would be a cinch. JB

All right.  You answered me with a question, I'll answer you with one.  Are you
or are you not accusing President Clinton of conspiracy in any of these deaths?

Why is that such a difficult question.  When Mr. Clinton's character is
questioned and criticized, support and evidence has been quite obvious.  Example
- he said ..., he did ....  Pretty simple.  But this goes way beyond character.
This borders (or may be) on direct accusation of conspiracy to commit murder.
Innuendoes and speculation just don't seem appropriate here.  What it actually
seems like, is that those doing the accusing have run out of anything concrete
to object to, so they dream things up.

I am still shocked, that in a group that brags its foothold in Judeo Christian
morality, that such "False Witness" is the chosen tactic.

Stephen Frye