Deaths surrounding Clinton V2.0

Jon Lim LIM at DTPAX2.NCIFCRF.GOV
Tue Oct 1 14:19:18 MDT 1996

Stephen....

        You dropped the references to Judeo Christian!  You are
still using moraility.  If you accuse someone of murder, is it
immoral?  NO... If so, every prosecutor on earth will be immoral.
Besides, we are not accusing Clinton of murder.  We are just
pointing out that death follows around Clinton.  Can you disprove
that without accusing us of being immoral?  So in California,
OJ Simpson is moral and we aren't.  Must be the air out there...
I'm just kidding about the OJ Simpson thing.  I have no idea what
what you think about that.

                                        Jon