That darn liberal -- Rob't Bork

Willaim Thurber - MKTG PhD Student thurber at FMGMT.MGMT.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Oct 2 05:37:09 MDT 1996

On Tue, 1 Oct 1996, Jim Nantz wrote:
> Fair is fair.  Also despite the libeals' attempt to get rid of it there is
> this thing called the first ammendment.

I guess then Jim that Robert Bork qualifies as a liberal in your book
because 1) he openly advocates censorship; and 2) like Stephen Frye, he
mightr actually disagree with you.  For that matter, Pat Robertson would
qualify as a liberal since he opposed the placement of Madonna's book
"Sex" in public libraries.

Yet, some on this list deny multiple realities....  just my $.016 ($.02
Cdn)

--Will