Repostings

Mark Bailey gopatgo at PSCI.NET
Wed Oct 2 21:57:16 MDT 1996

If you have sent anything to me since Tuesday, October 1, please repost if it
was important.  I was having some problems with my email until just now 11:00pm
Wednesday, October 2.  So if it was anything important please repost.

Sincerely,
Mark A. Bailey
gopatgo at psci.net
Howard Phillips/Herb Titus '96:  U.S. Taxpayers Party
Buchanan for President 2000
Festina Lente! (Hasten Slowly!)
Creatio Ex Nihilo! (Creation out of nothingness!)
Times eos qui timent tu. (Fear those who fear you.)
"A candle may light the way in darkness, but NUCLEAR POWER
means we can have cold beer while we watch the Super Bowl."
Anonymous