Not a good day for Rush today

Willaim Thurber - MKTG PhD Student thurber at FMGMT.MGMT.UTORONTO.CA
Fri Oct 4 15:33:43 MDT 1996

During the last hour, Rush had a call from a lady in San Diego.  After
speaking to her he concluded with the following comment, as close as I can
remember it went:

"Yeah that's what all these liberals are like.  They use stereotypes and
they all make their decisions based upon knee jerk emotions."

I often find errors in Rush's positions, but this might have
been the first time it occurred all in the same sentence.

--Will