Not a good day for Rush today

Mike Wangsmo wanger at FUBAR.CS.MONTANA.EDU
Fri Oct 4 18:45:06 MDT 1996

On Fri, 4 Oct 1996, Willaim Thurber - MKTG PhD Student wrote:

> "Yeah that's what all these liberals are like.  They use stereotypes and
> they all make their decisions based upon knee jerk emotions."
>
> I often find errors in Rush's positions, but this might have
> been the first time it occurred all in the same sentence.

What error?  It has been my experience that most liberals DO make their
decisions based on their immediate emotional response to a situation.
Right or wrong, if they *feel* that they have constructive intentions,
then the end result of their decision or efforts are justified.  In
other words, it is not the logistics of a situation, but rather the
*feeling* of the situation that dictates the correct response.
Mike Wangsmo, Graduate Student              wanger at fubar.cs.montana.edu
Dept. of M&IE, MSU                    http://www.cs.montana.edu/~wanger
Bozeman, MT  59717                                       (406) 586-0690
                    "May the Force be with you, always"

                                Dole/Kemp '96