Debates

Chad Gallop the_hitchhiker at JUNO.COM
Mon Oct 7 03:59:55 MDT 1996

All,

     I was once told by my grandfather that liars blink alot, and try not
to look in your eyes.  Hmm, did you see the debate?  What was in Dole's
eyes, BLINK, BLINK, BLINK, and Clinton, what was he always looking down
at, he lawyer bill for the Whitewater Case or what?  I still think that
Perot should have been included, at least he's always good for a laugh
or two!  One good thing about the debate was that we didn't have to look
at Dole holding that stupid pencil that he's alway carrying in his bad
hand/arm, what does he do with it, sign his campaign checks with it!<G>.

Take Care Everyone,
Chad