Rush not having a good day

Willaim Thurber - MKTG PhD Student thurber at FMGMT.MGMT.UTORONTO.CA
Mon Oct 7 12:06:21 MDT 1996

Just two points on this.  My original point was that Rush stereotyped
liberals when he condemed liberals for usinf sterotypes.  A complete
irony.

Second, we all use beliefs and emotions when we form attitudes about
anything.  Liberals do, conservatives do, blacks do, whites do, men,
women, Taoists, Confucions, even Babtists.  It is not bad or evil it is
quintessentially human.  To suggest that one group of people are more
likely to do behave in an emotional way is about the same as saying that
one group breaths more than the other, abject nonsense.

--Will