Value of Debates??

James Moore jmoore at DIRECT.CA
Mon Oct 7 20:07:08 MDT 1996

>     I guess the proverbial bottom line is, that assuming that my
>conclusion (admittedly not backed up by any scientific method) is
>correct, why bother with debates?
>
>     Looking forward to hearing from you...

Okay.  Debates give those of us who are political junkies a quick fix before
the next insignificant political event.

        Just being honest.  From my point of view anyway.

>--
>Tony Stapleton
><astaple at nwlink.com>

James A. Moore

"There is a creative power in the universe that works to bring low gigantic
mountains of evil and pull down prodigious hilltops of injustice."
                        -Martin Luther King jr.