Dole's fantasies!

Helen Cadogan hc40 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Tue Oct 8 00:20:02 MDT 1996

> Bob Dole fantasizes about winning the election in November but soon
>reality will set in that he is a loser! He lacks the charisma to be
>president and lead this beautiful country!
>

>Matthew S. Boyle
>boyle2 at Trenton.edu
>The College Of New Jersey

Charisma, eh?  I wonder why, then,  our foreign policy is in a shambles;
we've lost the respect of the international community; medicare/ss is going
broke in a few years; amongst other interesting things.  Is it because
charisma is more important than integrity, leadership, and ideas?
Interesting.

Helen

"If we must die, let it not be like hogs
Hunted and penned in an inglorious spot,....
If we must die, O let us nobly die,....
What though before us lies the open grave?
Like men we'll face the murderous, cowardly pack,
Pressed to the wall, dying, but fighting back!"

                                         --Claude McKay, "If We Must Die"

http://www.talkin-drum.com/canboulay/