Debates

Larry Long llong at CCAD.UIOWA.EDU
Tue Oct 8 12:45:11 MDT 1996

>Chad sed:
>One good thing about the debate was that we didn't have to look
>at Dole holding that stupid pencil that he's always carrying in his
>bad hand/arm, what does he do with it, sign his campaign checks with
>it!<G>.
>
>Steve sed:
>Cheap shot in poor taste, Chad.
>
>Chad sed:
>Cheap shot?  Yes.  Poor taste?  Maybe
>
>        <<<<<< S N I P >>>>>>
>
>Steve is still right.  Poor taste, pure and simple.
>
>Regards, PapaPaul

Chad -- If you ever got a .50 cal. round in your shoulder, I don't think you'd
feel much like shaking hands, O.K?  The pencil is there to tell people that
hand/arm is "occupied", thus avoiding strain on an old wound.

Regards, Larry

>Government: The Opiate Of The Masses
 "Frankly, I don't care what you do in public just as long as it doesn't
  scare the horses."   -- Mark Twain
   Larry Long
llong at ccad.uiowa.edu