Rush Not having a good day

Stephen A Frye safrye at CCGATE.DP.BECKMAN.COM
Wed Oct 9 09:57:48 MDT 1996

Bill,

I wasn't disagreeing with what you were saying.  I neither heard
Rush's claims, nor did I ever see that survey (I'm not questioning
their existence).  I was though, and you addressed it in your last
post, wondering of anyone was establishing a cause and effect
relationship.

>For example, some polls indicate that most people don't trust Clinton; yet he
>leads in the some prominent polls.

For some reason I believe charisma often wins over logic.

        >Hope I have gotten this straight.

Thanks,

Stephen Frye