Debates

Chad Gallop the_hitchhiker at JUNO.COM
Thu Oct 10 02:04:33 MDT 1996

Excuse me!!!!

>        As a vet with disability, I WAS offended by the punk, but
>        have blown him off for what he is:  a kid looking for
>        attention.

     I was stating the fact that he is no different then any other
disabled person.  I was wondering why he carried the pen with him.  I
think Mr. Dole is the one looking for attention.  Whether or not I'm a
punk is irrelevant.  Hmm, I try to speak my mind, and all of a sudden
I'm a punk!  Have it your way.  Oh and BTW, I'm not a kid...

Take Care,
Chad