Miss Haas(Under Secretary of AG.) ... Another one Bites the dust....

Mike and Carole Porch forrest at SHORE.INTERCOM.NET
Wed Oct 9 10:20:48 MDT 1996

        Another one bites the dust .... just another good reason for the
elimination of a wasteful government department. USDA is in real trouble on
the Hill. First ESPY and now the HAAS. Espy and bribes..... Miss Haas'
misappropriation of Taxpayer dollars...

The MOST ETHICAL ADMINISTRATION IN US HISTORY ..... My BUTT ... Just another
example of the Clinton Administration surrounding itself with a Cabinet that
reflects America.... Mike Espy a Bribe Recipient , Ms. Hass diverting
taxpayer dollars to Liberal programs, literally paying off Political
friends... Howard Shapiro FBI General Counsel guilty of obstruction of
Justice... Hazel O'leary selling seats on her trips for political
contributiions to the DNC. Anthony  Marceca guilty of invasion of privacy .
Janet Reno ordering the Execution of children at Waco... Craig Livingstone
guilty of invasion of privacy and possibly perjury.... Ronald Brown was
lucky he died before he went to trial for Taking bribes from Foriegn
interests and tax evasion... Our president guilty of tax evasion ( if it had
been anybody else they would have been charged).... Webb Hubble guilty of
embezzelment ..

A cabinet that reflects America..... lets see... a murderer,
thieves,lawyers, snoops, tax evaders,bribe takers, liars and cheats. That
pretty well describes the majority of public officials, but not our society
in America..
If it does, it is a sad statement of our society as a whole.

Here is the latest on Ms. Haas, the Under-Secretary of the USDA :

The GAO has reported this in August 1996 :

1. Food stamp Funds were used to hire a Democratic Pollster to conduct focus
groups on the GOP Welfare Reform Plan.

{ How many people could have STARVED without these Funds?}

2. Officials with ties to the DNC were hired on Team Nutrition events,
without the required competitive bidding, required by Federal Law. In some
cases, the contracts were not signed until well after the events.

{Political paybacks or just good business? You decide! }

3. Team Nutrition spent taxpayer funds ($200,000) for a two hour media
kick-off event. More funds were used to buy baseball hats and T-shirts.

{ Just another example of a Liberal in Charge of the Taxpayers money...
Sounds a little like Ron and Hazel....HUH? }

4. The Program brought in French Quisine Chefs to develop meals for the
School Lunch Program, some of whom developed recipes that kids won't eat and
were impossible to prepare in a school cafeteria..

{ Just another example of a irresponsible Liberal in charge of my tax dollars! }

5. Poor contract management caused the loss of 600,000 dollars in food
stamps dollars, for research and evaluation.

{Who is really STARVING CHILDREN and the POOR, how many homeless people
could be fed for $600,000 ? }

6. Food-Stamp  Funds were diverted to the, GET READY FOR THIS, the SAN
FRANCISCO COUNTY JAIL for promoting an ORGANIC HORTICULTURE  PROGRAM " as an
allegory for the chemical free, healthy lives the JAIL GARDENERS  are trying
to create."

{ I WONDER HOW MANY KIDS REALLY STARVED BECAUSE OF THESE LOST FUNDS? }

7. Miss Hass violated federal personnel Hiring Laws by hiring  DNC friends
and associates to work on Team Nutrition. One Case is currently being
investigated by the U.S. Attorney General.

{ I WONDER IF SHE FOLLOWED THE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION GUIDELINES IN HIRING THESE
FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES?????? }

It amazes me, how the Republicans ARE STARVING CHILDREN , when Miss Haas has
took or diverted over $800,000 dollars from the FOOD STAMP PROGRAM. If it
takes $10  a day to feed, a homeless person or Child , 80,000 people went
hungry for one day because of Miss Haas.

WHO IS REALLY STARVING WHO?????

Mike Porch