Re[3] Rush having a bad day

Invictus febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Mon Oct 14 02:13:20 MDT 1996

Folks,

The following was attributed (in a newsgroup, as I recall) to a
director of the World Health Organization.  Can any of you
confirm this, or point me to a reliable site?  Thank you, and
best regards,,,, PapaPaul

        "To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove
from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family
tradition, national patriotism and religious dogmas...

"We have swallowed all manner of poisonous certainties fed us by
our parents, our Sunday and day school teachers, our  politicians,
our priests,  our  newspapers and others with vested interests in
controlling us.

"The reinterpretation and eventual eradication of the concept of
right and wrong which has been the basis of child training, the
substitution of intelligent and rational thinking for faith in
the certainties of the old people, these are the belated objectives
for charting the changes of human behavior."