The Gays' "Favorite Lover"

Helen Cadogan hc40 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Oct 16 20:18:24 MDT 1996

Ken:

I know you don't mean this message to be hilariou.  But, oh, it is.  All I
can tell you is the gays will not vote against Clinton.  They're just
loving what he's doing.
<LOL>

Helen

>                The Gays' "Favorite Lover"
>
>    Bill "Sleazy" Clinton is now advertising on Christian radio
>stations boasting of his signing the "Same Sex Marriage" Act which he
>signed in the Oval Office in the middle of night with much disdain.
>
>    Here we have the "Gays' favorite lover" cowardly "shafting" them
>behind their backs, and, yet they'll accept his infidelity much like
>Hillary forgave him. "What a guy!"
>

>Kenneth E. Wyman

"If we must die, let it not be like hogs
Hunted and penned in an inglorious spot,....
If we must die, O let us nobly die,....
What though before us lies the open grave?
Like men we'll face the murderous, cowardly pack,
Pressed to the wall, dying, but fighting back!"

                                         --Claude McKay, "If We Must Die"

http://www.talkin-drum.com/canboulay/