RNC party on 20/20

William B. White WHITEWB at JCCW22.CC.SUNYJCC.EDU
Sat Oct 19 07:38:51 MDT 1996

From:   NAME: Bill White
        FUNC: HUMANITIES
        TEL: 326/371                          <WHITE, BILL AT A1 AT JCCV03>
To:     IN%"rushtalk at athena.csdco.com"@MRGATE at JCCW22

Will wrote:
>nobody has had anything to
>say about the RNC Christmas party video shown on 20/20, 3 weeks ago.
(snip)
>the tape showed
>boorish and sophomoric behavior, unfit for a college frat party muchless an
>organization which intends to promote natioal leadership.  IMHO, the lack
>of comment was evidence of some emotional based rationalization.

        Didn't see the program.  Without condoning bad behavior, we should,
however, observe that lots of parties look stupid to people who aren't  drunk
and aren't invited.  Other activities also may look strange to those who
aren't
involved.    Films of floor buyers at the Stock Exchange always look strange
me.  But people actually seem to interact with one another that way.  Good
grief.

Bill White