New Polls

William B. White WHITEWB at JCCW22.CC.SUNYJCC.EDU
Tue Oct 22 18:53:00 MDT 1996

From:   NAME: Bill White
        FUNC: HUMANITIES
        TEL: 326/371                          <WHITE, BILL AT A1 AT JCCV03>
To:     IN%"rushtalk at athena.csdco.com"@MRGATE at JCCW22

        So many polls with contradictory predictions.  When I was in college,
my friend a double philosophy/physics major successfully predicted every campus
election.  And they were hot contests.   He was not only correct but supremely
confident in his predictions.  He said his methods were simple and foolproof.

        Now we have a poll that favors Dole!  Personally I like it.  Dole is by
far the better leader for America.  Several liberals I know will not vote for
Clinton again.  Surely, there are others who will defect from his supposedly
solid base of 43%.  And the Perot voters should come around.  They have already
been burned by throwing their vote away and allowing the Clinton disaster to
occur in the first place.

        America must heal itself of victimology and dependence and
corruption.

Sincerely,

Bill White