Rushtalk traffic?

Dennis Putnam dap at ILINKS.NET
Sat Oct 26 21:52:14 MDT 1996

On Sat, 26 Oct 96 16:58:53 PDT  , Ron Koms wrote:

> Is the traffic real slow on this listserv, or is it my provider.  The =

reason
> I ask is I'm used to getting about 10 to 30 e-mails a day from
RUSHTALK,
> but, this past week I only get one or two, or even none...
> Is it just me?

--------- End quoted message ----------

It's not just you, there are at least 2 of us. I probably haven't gotten =

30 messages fro this list in two weeks. It is very light for some reason.=

Maybe everyone is too busy trying to convince Clinton supporters of
their folly.

Although Will is the only one that has explained in reasonalbe terms
why he supports Clinton, no one has explained why they are voting
to a man they know they cannot trust, inclusing Will. It is still
unbeleivable that there are as many Americans as the polls indicate
that support Clinton in spite of all the illegal, imoral and unethical =

activities. Bush broke one promise and was fired, Clinton has broken
many and the polls indicate Americans want more of his lies. A Bush
staffer obtained 1 and only 1 FBI file and went to jail, a Clinton staffe=
got over 1000 and it is a "bureaucratic snafu" and the Republicans,
for calling him on it, are only "politically motivated" and "deperate" =
in
an election year. Go figure.