The Organ Grinder and His Monkey

Tue Oct 29 14:34:55 MST 1996

Bill,
    over the years I've enjoyed political humor but I must say that
enjoyment is severely tempered when the polls indicate that a majority
of voting citizens will re-elect a man to lead this great nation
who has denigrated the meaning of honor, duty and country throughout
his life.

    Judge Bork and his book "Slouching Toward Gomorrah" may sadly
become prophetic in its indictment of our growing decline in the basic
cultural values of our historical governance.

    Ken Wyman