Motor Voter

Jim Nantz jimnantz at NETWRX.NET
Wed Oct 30 12:49:57 MST 1996

Dean thanks for forwarding that article.  There was one possibility in there
that I did not see but occured to me.  Imagine if you had a big county with
lots of people who's old registrations are not purged.  Could these people
vote at their new residence and go back to where they used to live and vote
again there? One would think that there would be some means to catch people
who vote twice however in government you can't be sure of anything.  What I
would like to know is what is to keep (if anything) someone from taking
advantage of the fact that their old registration may not be removed and
vote again?