Zeifman

Invictus febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Wed Oct 30 18:19:12 MST 1996

Folks,

Cut and pasted from RNC bulletin,,,,,,,,,

"Sadly, as a life-long Democrat and chief counsel of the
House Judiciary Committee at the time of the Nixon
impeachment inquiry, I cannot in good conscience vote to re-
elect Bill Clinton...Having long championed traditional
Democratic causes, I simply cannot accept Mr. Clinton's
shameless election year surge to the right as his chosen
means of winning a second term. And like most if not all
traditional Democrats, I have grave reservations about the
Clintons' morality and ethics. In my view there is now
probable cause to consider our president and first lady as
felons, who are likely to be indicted after the Nov. 5
election."
--JEROME M. ZEIFMAN, THE WALL STREET JOURNAL, 10/25/96