who's better off and why

Jim Nantz jimnantz at NETWRX.NET
Thu Oct 31 17:33:50 MST 1996

A favorite question that politicians like to ask the people is "Are you
better off now than you were four years ago?"  Someone on this list
suggested the question should be "Are you better off?  If so why?"  If you
are one of the few buisnesspeople that is doing better then you succeeded
despite Clinton's every effort to tax you into bankruptcy.  If you are a
welfare cheat, an illegal alien, or a homosexual in the military then
Clinton is responsible for your doing better.
Jim Nantz http://www.netwrx.net/jimnantz  Poor not quite starving Student at
Glendale Community College.

"After their numbers decreased From 50 to 8. The other dwarves began to
suspect 'Hungry'"
- Gary Larson - The Far Side.

I am Homer of Borg.  Resistance is futile You will be assim..... mmmmmmmmmm
Donut.

"It's good to be here.  When you're 97 it's good to be anywhere." - |George
Burns

"He who laughs when things go wrong has just found someone he can blame it
on." - Benny Hill

"A candle may light the way in darkness, but NUCLEAR POWER
means we can have cold beer while we watch the Super Bowl."
Anonymous