UPS, Help me understand

J. Prescott jprescot at PRIMENET.COM
Mon Aug 4 23:07:11 MDT 1997

that would be a tough choice.  i can't honestly say that i could really
come to the same conclusion, though.  if i led with my heart instead of my
head, then maybe.  but in the case of politicians, albeit as difficult as
it seems / is, at least there is still a system in place whereby the
politicians can be voted OUT.  with the unions, even though they are not as
powerful as they were, say, 15 - 20 years ago, they still hold too much in
the key sectors of our economy.  based on that, i truly think i would take
my chances with pursuading the voters to turn out the politicians.

jp

----------
> From: Stephen A. Frye <safrye at concentric.net>
> To: RUSHTALK at athena.csdco.com
> Subject: Re: UPS, Help me understand
> Date: Monday, August 04, 1997 9:26 PM
>
> At 09:07 PM 8/4/97 -0500, you wrote:
> >        Okay, forgive me but I am just sharing my frustrations and I
hope
> someone will
> >help me understand.  As I have stated before, I am the plant manager of
> small
> >factory.  We totally depend on UPS to move our stuff in and out.  Now my
> local
> >UPS drivers say they are happy with what is being offered, but the
Teamsters