Abstinence

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Tue Aug 5 20:09:22 MDT 1997

During the last year I've had thug radio on in the background
a good part of each day (Rush, Reagan, Ken Hamblin, etc).  When
I heard recently that NEWS could be stressful, I decided to
give abstinence a try.  I replaced news and talk with Chopin,
Pavarotti, Louis Armstrong, etc.  After a week I've noticed
more sparkle in my eyes, more spring in my step, and that there
are more pretty girls on the sidewalks.  Too bad  government
won't leave us alone and let us do some real living, like smelling
the roses.

Regards, PapaPaul