Abstinence

John economic at NETINS.NET
Wed Aug 6 19:32:02 MDT 1997

I think it was Alanis Morrisett (spelling) who said she didn't know
anything about government.  It's boring and she doesn't really care
what they do.  Not a quote, but she said something to that effect.  I
guess if we all felt like that maybe government'd just go away, huh?
Either that or we wouldn't be allowed to care what they did. :)

John Hammes