Abstinence

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Thu Aug 7 01:07:23 MDT 1997

Thanks, John,

I realize the price of freedom is eternal vigilance, and
that my abstinence is sticking my head in the sand.  But
I can see that trying to keep up with all government
shenanigans is almost a full time job.  Government is so
big, so complex, so far away yet so invasive that the
average honest citizen is likely to go nuts trying to keep
up with it. The politicians like it that way; keeping the
citizens in a muddle makes it easier for them to exercise
their power.  We need to diffuse their power, putting most
of it back to the states, don't you think?

Regards, PapaPaul