No subject

Robert M. Neil uarn at MCK-UAII.MCK.NCSU.EDU
Thu Aug 7 08:38:23 MDT 1997

To receive copies of your own posts, send the following command to
LISTSERV at ATHENA.CSDCO.COM:

SET RUSHTALK REPRO

Hope that helps,

Robert

On  6 Aug 97 at 13:08, J. Prescott wrote:
> does the server not send me my own posts?  cuz even THIS post has
> not come thru to my computer yet, but you are responding.
>
> jp
>
> ----------
> > From: PapaPaul <febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM>
> > To: RUSHTALK at athena.csdco.com
> > Date: Wednesday, August 06, 1997 12:17 PM
> >
> > JP,
> >
> > I read you loud and clear.
> > There is a command you can send to the
> > server which sets up your subscription
> > to give you automatic notification of
> > successful sends.  Forgot what it was
> > and my notes on it were lost in the
> > great hard drive Crash Of '96, but maybe
> > others on the list can help.
> >
> > BTW, Enjoyed your Posts, JP.
> >
> > Regards, PapaPaul
> >

> > At 11:53 AM 8/6/97 -0500, J. Prescott wrote:
> > >i have sent some posts to the following e-mail address, but i don't know
> if
> > >they are getting thru, cuz i don't ever see them come thru on my own
> end.
> > >this IS the correct address to use, isn't it?
> > >
> > >RUSHTALK at athena.csdco.com
> > >
> > >jp

Robert Neil
Computing Consultant II
Urban Affairs - NC State University, Box 7401
Raleigh NC 27695   tel: (919) 515-6046  fax: (919) 515-3642
Fascist Quote of the Month:
"What we have here [are] two important values in direct conflict:
freedom of speech and healthy campaigns in a healthy democracy.
You can't have both." House Minority Leader, Richard Gephardt