snow will melt

Collin J. Csuy ccsuy at KENNEDY.WAUSAU.K12.WI.US
Sat Aug 9 15:17:16 MDT 1997

Ken:
There seems to be a great deal of anger in your words from "Snow in
August," so I'm not sure how to tell you that you are wrong without
increasing your anger.  How about this: Cheer up, you're wrong about the
GOP--they are much different than the liberals!  If the masses think
that the two parties are the same, then conservatives benefit.  I hope
conservatives can put up with a little snow from their leaders without
moving south.  In Wisconsin, the snow always melts and provides needed
water for the growing season.
Optimistically,
Collin