News Coverage of the UPS Strike

J. Prescott jprescot at PRIMENET.COM
Thu Aug 14 20:10:16 MDT 1997

so are we to take your closing comment to insinuate that UPS came by their
share of the market unFAIRly?  it seems to me that they EARNED their
position in the market place fair & square at a time when the us post
office was really the only game in town.

as i understand it, that is the name of a free economy.  find a NEED in the
marketplace, & fulfill it better than anyone that currently exists, if in
fact, they exist at all.

jp

http://lonehart.com/danny/jp33750.htm
http://www.thepeoplesnetwork.com