UPS revisited-Dennis

cas cas at ESSEX1.COM
Thu Aug 14 21:49:23 MDT 1997

        No one else look....I am sending you hugs and kisses Dennis.  I told my boss
what you had said about shipping 100 packages a day.  He called someone, next
thing I know, the local post master 'comes' to our business and asks how many
packages can we have ready in an hour, they were sending in a truck to pick it
up.  We sent out tons of stuff.  Although the price is almost double and we
could not afford it for long, at least in the short term, I'll keep my
customers happy.
        My boss never said thanks, but I think he was happy.  Or maybe he thought it
was his idea?
        Thanks Dennis.
cas

>." If your local PM is limiting packages then I'd complain to higher
authority. My >company is shipping over 100 packages/day via USPS.