Back From the Wars

William B. White WHITEWB at JCCW22.CC.SUNYJCC.EDU
Mon Aug 18 09:28:59 MDT 1997

From:   NAME: Bill White
        FUNC: HUMANITIES
        TEL: 326/371                          <WHITE, BILL AT A1 AT JCCV03>
To:     IN%"rushtalk at athena.csdco.com"@MRGATE at JCCW22

Hi Folks,

        Back from medieval camping at the Pennsic Wars (SCA stuff), I see Cas
is getting her packages shipped, Dennis is getting cyber-hugged (hey, he
deserves it), PapaPaul and Helen are peeking (nice to have your scintillating
voice again, Helen), and Richard is soft-soaping unions.

        I use UPS a lot for my home-based business, but since I've been on
vacation, I haven't directly felt the pinch of the strike.  I just hope that
when this strike is settled, my UPS driver, who laughs almost continuously from
his truck to my door and back to his truck, is still infectuously jolly.

Bill White