Crime, Unions, etc.

Gary Freitag gfreitag at GREATBATCH.COM
Thu Aug 21 10:27:16 MDT 1997

PapaPaul writes:

>At 07:21 AM 8/19/97 -0400, Gary Freitag wrote:

>        <<<<< S N I P >>>>>>

>>At a place of previous employment, my office was being moved from one
>>building to another.  I was not allowed to move any of my stuff, and
>>the labor agreement required a single individual to handle that work.
>>The backlog was about 2 weeks, so I was told to interoffice mail
>>everything- books, papers, stapler, telephone...
>>
>>Gary
>>gfreitag at greatbatch.com
>>

>        That is downright BEAUTIFUL.
>        You gotta write a book, Gary, and you
>        gotta include this piece.

>        PapaPaul

Your an inspiration!  When you sign up to be a contributor, I'll go for
it.

For everyone else, a while back I sent PapaPaul an e-mail asking if he
would be interested in taking part of writing a book.  I figure so much
effort goes into this list, wouldn't there be a way to take that effort
and create something larger.  But that is about as far as I got, with
family and work consuming my summer.  This is something I would really
like to do, but need a big kick to get going.  So I will put the idea
before the group.  If you are interested, why don't you get in touch
with me, and we will see where this takes us.

Gary
gfreitag at gfreitag@greatbatch.com