FOOD FOR THOUGHT-082797

Wed Aug 27 07:35:10 MDT 1997

"THE COMMITTEE OF ONE"
"One must fight, if only to have fought
  according to one's conscience"
August 27, 1997

                     Food For Thought

“I’M NO CROOK” .... has been replaced by “I can’t
remember.”

CASH AND CAREY .... A new meaning in the land
of the Teamsters.

HOW MANY BANANAS DO YOU GET .....for
415K dollars?  Bill Clinton and Chiquita know.

MAO IS ALIVE AND WELL .... as class warfare
begins the Dems’ 2000 battle between Gore and
Gephardt to represent the common folk.

WHO’S PAYING FOR THE MUD ... Clinton’s
attack dog James CarVILE is throwing at Ken Starr?

THE GOP’S ABOMINABLE “SNOW”-MAN..... Newt
touring the country and praising his and Bill’s budget
in spite of its 24 billion dollar Clintoncare child health plan.
GOP conservatives are still trying to find the plan in
The Contract With America.

IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?.... Thanks
to Newt and Bill’s budget,  our tax dollars will be used
to pay for reducing the training of doctors.

CLINTON AND MORRIS (Not the cat) .... must have
been in a recent poll of married folks.  Only 2% thought
adultery was OK

“WHAT JEWS ?” .... was asked in the ‘40s.  Same
question with different religion is being asked to-day as
Clinton and his state department ignore the multi-million
persecution, killing and maiming of Christians in Red China
for the sake of  making dollars.

K.E. Wyman