Media Bias - Surprise

J. Prescott jprescot at PRIMENET.COM
Fri Aug 29 22:40:50 MDT 1997

personally, i find this response to be awfully self-rightous.  cut the guy
some slack - you sound like you would always know what you need to know
regardless of what it is.  maybe the guy is new to the process - this is
the 2nd list i have subscribed to, the other being for about 1 1/2 years.
i can't say that i would know how to UNsubscribe if i wanted to.  at the
point you subscribe, you aren't thinking about UNsubscribing, so for
someone like me, any info that i get at that point is superfluous.  i
figure i'll worry about it when the time comes - less clutter in my brain
matter.  & if i kept every piece of "welcome" mail & any posts that i
thought i Might need SOMEday, i would quickly have 2 problems.  1) i would
find it very difficult to Categorize them so i would know HOW to retrieve
just the right piece or file, & 2) i would have to keep buying larger hard
drives.

i guess we're not all as fortunate to have it all together as yourself.  i
probably should feel honored to be in your presence, but instead i am
embarrassed.

jp

http://lonehart.com/danny/jp33750.htm
http://www.thepeoplesnetwork.com