FW: Mike Espy

J. Prescott jprescot at PRIMENET.COM
Sat Aug 30 23:45:07 MDT 1997

well, Duhhh!  they have been only too willing to aid & abet this
administration by moving to other topics in the news.  there has been
PLENTY of outrage in this country, but they have chosen to not cover it.
but now they have to act stupid in order to hold any semblence of
credibility.

jp

http://lonehart.com/danny/jp33750.htm
http://www.thepeoplesnetwork.com