liberal hatred

Robert M. Neil uarn at MCK-UAII.MCK.NCSU.EDU
Wed Dec 3 12:04:26 MST 1997

On  1 Dec 97 at 19:39, Dennis Putnam wrote:

> And the correct position is that its not the evidence
> but the seriousness of the crime that matters. This goes
> hand-in-hand with Sen. Gephardt's position: "the fact that there is
> no evidence is precisely why we must investigate." That was the
> "October Suprise" fiasco. You remember? When the media spent weeks
> and dedicated 1/2 hour shows to this non-event.

Since when did Rep. Gephardt get a promotion? (Besides, according to
Rush it was Tom Foley who said that, wasn't it?)

Robert Neil
Computing Consultant II
Urban Affairs - NC State University, Box 7401
Raleigh NC 27695   tel: (919) 515-6046  fax: (919) 515-3642