C.A.Reno - For Services Rendered

Darin H. Deem AptMaster at AOL.COM
Wed Dec 3 16:19:47 MST 1997

Ken:

I agree, Reno really has lost her mind.  She used to have my respect, but not
anymore.  When someone has admitted to breaking the law, then to ignore that,
is unbelievable.

On a side note, I really think that the Attorney General should be an elected
position, not appointed by the President.  That way you would certainly get
more accountability to the people instead of the President.

-Darin
still here.