Tibet & Ma

Ma ZhangKai Rongguang.Zhou at SJZ.COL.COM.CN
Tue Dec 2 01:29:28 MST 1997

Ma ZhangKai wrote:
>PapaPaul wrote:
>         DaLai Wan Sui !!!

   For religion side, I think so. For matherland side, I don't think so.
This mean:
DaLai is a religion leader, he only can do things related with religion,
China government don't intercept him. He can do it very well, I believe,
Buddhism in China has long history, there are several branches in China,
Tibet's Buddhism is the most integrated and the most mysterious one.
China has many Buddhistes, even me has read a series sutraes, a lot of
principles in those books. if he doing hardly for this, I will be saying
loudly as you,'DaLai Wan Sui'. Unfortunately, if he wanted to achieve
independence of Tibet, it means disassociate Tibet from China, it is
impossible. For some respect for Buddhism and his position, I never
abused him. This point, included the guy Wei JingSheng(that old fox), it
could say such words as me. I think, you have already seen some report
about Wei's speech in NY recently, form his wrod, you can find that he
denied for answer this question evidently, why? because he is a old fox!
:):):)

Ma