It pays to watch the news

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Thu Dec 4 17:51:32 MST 1997

Dennis I saw the same Barbara Striesand (B.S. for those of you in Rio
Linda) about why the spinmeisters thought this kid did it.  Now we can look
forward to the following because liberals just love to go after what looks
good, not the cause of the problem.

1.      A ban on R rated movies.  If they're so dangerous then we need to ban
them so no more young skulls full of mush watch one and get the idea to
retaliate against someone by shooting up the school.

2.      A law that all angry white males be locked up for the first week of each
month.  If they're so dangerous then we need to lock them up during the
time when their angry side is most likely to show itself.

3.      A ban on nerd jokes.  If they're so dangerous they incite kids to commit
murder then we need to ban these hideous things.

As far as I'm concerned this little punk should already have been put at
the end of a rope.
--

Today a Phoenix man was charged with aggravated assault when he allegedly
smacked a colleague with a 10,000 page unix manual.  Attorney General Grant