C.A.Reno - For Services Rendered

Thu Dec 4 20:42:54 MST 1997

On 12/03/97 18:19:47 you wrote:

>Ken:
>
>On a side note, I really think that the Attorney General should be an
elected position, not appointed by the President.  That way you would
certainly get more accountability to the people instead of the President.

>-Darin
>still here.
Darin,
      I don't think so -- the people elected Clinton
and he ain't accountable unless Congress forces him
to be so.(Read: Impeachment).  And, in the case of
C.A. Reno, the congress has shown a pusilanemous
refusal to make her accountable.(Read: Impeachment).

Ken Wyman