Mad Vlad in Bagdad

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Sun Dec 7 06:42:23 MST 1997

I just saw on the Chicken Noodle News a report saying that Mad Vlad
(Vladimir Zirinovsky sp?) has come out in support of Saddam in the current
debate with the U.N.  Why am I not surprised?
--

Today a Phoenix man was charged with aggravated assault when he allegedly
smacked a colleague with a 10,000 page unix manual.  Attorney General Grant