The women are always right.

Mon Dec 8 15:11:51 MST 1997

>Interesting how we have people making sarcastic remarks about titles, the
>meaning of which they obviously do not understand.

I find it even more amusing that we would tolerate such a term - let alone
coin it - and condone its usage.  I read postings here and get so very
confused.  We do and say all of the things that we profess to loathe in
others.  We are absolutely no different - and most definitely - no better.

Stephen Frye